The Pixa 3 is a professional-grade headlamp that's waterproof and built to stand up to rough handling. Three output modes include flood light for tasks close at hand, a focused beam ideal for precision work, and a powerful spot beam that gives you the ability to see things farther away. Regulated output ensures it won’t dim through long work days, and a rotating head locks out the switch and protects the lens as it kicks around in your toolbox.
- Plate mounts on a Petzl Vertex helmet for your days off.
- Lighting head is removable to place for direct lighting in tight spaces.
- Glove-friendly switch.
- Provides both a spot and a flood beam without any adjustment.
- Switches to reserve mode (10 lumen for 13 hours) when batteries are almost drained, and signals by blinking.
- IP 67 waterproof rating (immersible to 1 meter for 30 minutes, no maintenance required after immersion).
- Resistant to falls up to 2 metres and crushing forces up to 80kg.
- Takes 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included). Compatible with alkaline, rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium batteries.
|Ideal for||Professional trades|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||15m|
|Beam distance - med||45m|
|Beam distance - high||90m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - low||26 h|
|Burn time - med||6.5 h|
|Burn time - high||3.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||2 AA (included)|