Designed for professional use, this rechargeable headlamp is waterproof and resists falls, impacts or crushing. Programmable lighting levels can add brightness or save battery power. 3 lighting modes let you perform close-range work, navigate dark worksites, and see problems from a distance, while regulated output ensures it won’t dim through long days.
- Rotating lighthead locks out the switch and protects the lens.
- Lighthead can be removed for direct lighting in tight spaces.
- Plate allows mounting directly to a Petzl Vertex helmet.
- Glove-friendly switch.
- 3 programmable modes balance brightness and battery life.
- 3 light settings: wide beam for close range work, spot for activity and a focused beam for long-range vision.
- Reserve mode (10 lumens for 1.5 hours) activates when batteries are almost drained, and signals by blinking.
- IP 67 waterproof rating (submersible to 1 meter for 30 minutes, no maintenance required after immersion).
- Resistant to falls up to 2 metres and crushing forces up to 80kg.
- Lithium-ion polymer battery recharges in 3 hours.
- Included dock charges headlamp directly or battery alone.
|Ideal for||Professional trades|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||15m|
|Beam distance - med||45m|
|Beam distance - high||90m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||2 LEDs|
|Burn time - low||11.5 h|
|Burn time - med||5 h|
|Burn time - high||3 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-polymer 930mAh (included)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|