Black Diamond Coefficient Jacket - Men's
For backcountry skiing, multi-pitch rock, demanding mixed and ice routes, or just about any alpine mission you can conjure, this streamlined technical fleece keeps you warm as a mid-layer under a shell jacket. The breathable grid structure keeps it light and allows it to dry quickly during intense activity. It also has great stretch for vertical movement, and a durable outer face that resists pills and snags.
- Made of Polartec Power Dry high efficiency fleece that blends polyester and elastane.
- Brushed microsuede lined neck reduces chaffing and improves comfort.
- Minimalist zippered chest pocket keeps topos and essentials handy.
- Stretch cuffs reduce bulk.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Technology||Polartec Power Dry|
|Pockets||1 external chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.