Don't let an alpine shower leave you drenched for the rest of the day. Stay dry with these waterproof pants that neatly tuck into any extra space in your pack. Side zips make them easy to pull on over your boots before the deluge starts. Articulated knees and a harness-friendly fit help them excel in snowy, alpine conditions. The minimalist design reduces weight and pack size, but not comfort or performance.
- Lightweight nylon with GORE-TEX Active fabric is fully waterproof and breathable.
- DWR coating sheds water and snow.
- Poly tricot backer is comfortable against the skin.
- Integrated ladder-lock waistbelt.
- 2-way zippered fly.
- Harness compatible fit.
- Zippered thigh pocket.
- Articulated knees.
- Knee-to-ankle side zips to slide on pants over top of boots.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate Recco reflectors under snow.
|Face fabric||30-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.