Asics Gel FujiAttack 4 Trail Running Shoes - Men's
For hardcore trail runners who want lightweight shoes. These are rugged enough to protect your feet on rocky technical trails, but still allow you to nimbly hop over bumpy roots and slushy puddles.
- Uppers use a discrete eyelet system for an adaptive, precise fit.
- Mono-Sock fit system uses an elastic internal sleeve that replaces the tongue for a sock-like fit
- Lace garage.
- Insoles are perforated to save weight and dry faster.
- Midsoles are Solyte dual-density polymer for a cushioned and responsive ride.
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning system for shock absorption during heel impact.
- Outsoles have trail-specific lug pattern for traction going up and down hills. Trussic support adds lightweight structural support.
- High-abrasion rubber in key zones adds durability.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.