Asics Gel FujiRunnagade Trail Running Shoes - Men's
Thrives in extreme conditions, the lean Runnagade laps up obstacles and handles tough race conditions. The uppers and lugs are designed to shed water and mud as you run. The soles offer solid traction on soupy or rocky ground and the gussets keep our grit and trail debris.
- Uppers are water resistant with seamless construction.
- Fully gusseted tongue keeps out grit and gravel.
- Insoles are perforated to save weight and dry faster.
- Midsoles are lightweight Solyte for a cushioned, responsive ride.
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning system for shock absorption during heel impact.
- Aggressive and rugged outsoles have trail-specific lug pattern for traction going up and down.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.