Salomon Quest 4D 2 Gore-Tex Hiking Boots - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A progressive design that borrows comfortable concepts from Salomon® trail-runners and works them into a rugged boot built for challenging terrain. The result is ideal for day-hiking or multi-day backpacking trips over steep, rocky and untamed country.
- Uppers are synthetic fabric with waterproof suede and leather.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable bootie construction provides a layer of dry protection.
- Rubber heel and toecap protect from impact and abrasion.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out pebbles and trail debris.
- Insole uses a shaped Ortholite footbed.
- Midsoles are 4D Advanced Chassis to provide a comfortable, stable, resilient ride: a layer of EVA provides underfoot cushioning, an under-arch shank adds stability, and a second full-length EVA layer wraps the shank in resilient, high-density foam.
- Outsoles use high-wear, abrasion-resistant, trekking Contagrip® rubber, for exceptional grip and durability in rugged terrain.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.