Salomon X-Scream 3D Trail Running Shoes - Women's
Fly from your front door to the trails in these urban-ready runners. Their multi-surface soles take on sidewalks, trails and flights of stairs with equal agility. Crazy grip and smooth cushioning to handle tight corners and loose gravel in speedy stride.
- Uppers are synthetic mesh with Sensifit foot wraps for a precise, secure fit.
- 3D fit and internal sock sleeve holds your foot in place, even during quick moves or stair sprints.
- Quicklace lacing system with lace pockets and friction-free lace eyelets.
- Midsoles are 3D Ride, a combination of injected EVA for cushioning and compressed EVA to give you a smooth ride.
- Insoles are moulded EVA.
- Outsoles are non-marking Contagrip with multi-directional lugs to bite into uneven surfaces.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.