Nau Succinct Trench - Women's
Tailored to perform. An elegant, slightly avant-garde look defines this trench. It offers practical features for rainy day bike commuting: fully sealed seams and waterproof-breathable technology. Arrive at your destination looking sharp and feeling on cloud 9 (because bike lanes are joyful places). Subtle reflective hits keep you visible even through murky conditions.
- Made of waterproof-breathable recycled polyester in a crisp herringbone weave, with a DWR water-shedding finish.
- Lined in soft nylon taffeta.
- Hood is removable to accommodate a bike helmet and adjustable for windy conditions.
- Covered 2-way reverse coil front zip with DWR finish.
- 2 zippered hand warmer pockets with a hidden phone pocket inside the left one.
- 1 zippered chest pocket accessed from under the storm flap.
- Adjustable belt with reflective tape and shaped sleeve hem with snap adjustments let you customize your look.
- Centre back hem vent has snaps to keep it closed and reflective tape to keep you visible.
- Back length is a generous 40 inches to keep you completely dry.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.