Toad &Co Sputnik Short Sleeve Shirt - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Stay cool this summer with a shirt designed to keep the air moving. The fabric's open weave hangs loose and easy to keeps some air between you and your shirt.
- Made of organically grown cotton.
- Open weave construction reduces contact with the skin for a more breathable, airy shirt.
- 2 drop-in chest pockets for your hotel cards or other small items.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% organically grown cotton|
|Pockets||2 external chest|
|Product sustainability||Organically grown content|
How to measure
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.