Prana Grayson Jacket - Men's
Urban flavour with tech to make it more than just a nice-looking jacket. It’s got a DWR coating for weatherproofing, plus an adjustable hood, bottom hem, and cuffs to seal out the cold. Classic touches like contrast coloured lining and zipper pulls add a pop of personality.
- Made of polyester with a durable water repellent (DWR) coating that sheds dirt and wrinkles as well as light rain.
- Lined with polyester mesh for breathability through the body.
- Woven polyester in the sleeves slides over sweaters.
- Adjustable hood keeps your vision in check.
- Elastic at cuffs.
- Adjustable drawcord hem lets you cinch out drafts.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.