Black Diamond Liquid Point Shell - Women's
A light shell for scrambing, climbing and boot-glissading down the descent gulley. This trim, light shell is constructed of 75-denier nylon and uses GORE-TEX Paclite technology to offer weather protection and breathability that keeps you on the move. Super compressible, it disappears into an alpine pack and has a streamlined cut that rides close to the body.
- Fabric is nylon ripstop GORE-TEX Paclite 2.5L with a DWR finish.
- Adjustable, helmet compatible hood.
- YKK Vislon flat front zipper with DWR finish.
- 2-way underarm zips.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Low-profile moulded cuff tabs.
- Concealed drawcord hem.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
|Face fabric||75-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.