This palm-sized dual-beam unit has modes for city, trail or a 24-hour race. The OSP® (On-Site Programmable) feature lets you customize the output without needing external hardware. The SteadyPulse mode flickers to alert motorists while maintaining a constant light on your line of sight. CrossFire Technology combines narrow beam lenses for distant throw with crossed LEDs for deeper and wider beam dispersion.
- Durable weather-tight aluminum alloy body.
- 2 state-of-the-art Cree XL LEDs.
- High, medium, and low brightness modes.
- Special modes include Day Flash, Walking and SteadyPulse.
- Power button and status indicators.
- 3 stage battery level indicator.
- Battery stows neatly under your stem or on your helmet.
- Includes helmet mount, tool-free handlebar mount, 91cm battery cable, battery and wall charger.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||3 LEDs|
|Burn time - flash||4.5 h|
|Burn Time - steady||2-16 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||AC charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.