A low-profile, lightweight pedal with a wide aluminum body and double-concave platform. The svelte design works on a trail bike. The chromoly axle and bottom loading hex traction pins ensure it can take abuse and perform double-duty on your downhill rig.
- Body is 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Spindle is chromoly steel.
- 4 full sealed cartridge bearings per pedal.
- Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite (10 per side).
- Fore and aft angled bottom-loading pins.
- Hidden pin/grease access port.
- Platform size is 10.1x11.4cm.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
Clipless pedals require compatible cycling shoes, flat pedals work with any type of shoe, pins add grip to flat pedals, and some clipless pedals have a flat pedal on one side so you can mix things up.