A replacement for the super-popular Boa Duffle, this slick bag lets you pack your sport-climbing gear for hassle-free travel. The straps and hipbelt stow, so they don't get caught in luggage conveyers, but the carrying system allows you to cover rugged ground in comfort.
- Made of heavy-duty nylon.
- Framesheet has a foam backpanel for comfort when fully loaded.
- Stow-away shoulder straps and 38mm webbing hipbelt.
- Padded grap handles.
- 2 internal zippered stash pockets.
- Full-length zipper gives you access to all your gear.
- Includes a removable 1.2 x 1.5m rope tarp.
|Main fabric||800-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||1260-denier ballistic nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||66-114cm (standard)|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.