Unleash your natural motion and agility on the trail. These responsive and well cushioned runners feature Uni-Fly midsoles, shaped to stabilize your feet on take-off and disperse impact on landing. Circular lugs let you accelerate and corner confidently whatever the terrain.
- Uppers are synthetic with protective toecaps.
- HyperWrap 360-degrees fit system provides a precise, glove-like fit.
- Footbeds have antibacterial treatment to keep feet fresh.
- Reflective details add low light visibility.
- Outsoles are M Select Grip with 5mm lugs for durable traction.
- Vegan-friendly materials.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.