Merrell Mix Master Move 2 Road Running Shoes - Men's
With extra underfoot cushioning, these lightweight road shoes lets you experience the benefits of a barefoot stride, while still absorbing shock and minimizing impact. Good for logging miles or hitting non-technical trails. Reflective details heighten your visibility.
- Upper made from synthetics and breathable mesh.
- Antimicrobial-treated breathable mesh lining.
- Nylon molded arch shank for increased control.
- Air cushioned heel absorbs shock and minimizes impact.
- Merrell MBound midsole is responsive and resilient.
- Merrell Float cushioning is light and slim for a low-profile ride.
- EVA removable footbed.
- Sticky rubber sole increases traction on hard surfaces.
- Vegan-friendly materials.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.