A streamlined pack for fast and light alpine ascents. SwingArm shoulder straps and reACTIV suspension provide unparalleled freedom of movement for technical rock and ice routes. When weight is at a premium, you can strip off the padded hipbelt, frame, framesheet and top lid to make to an ultralight summit bag. The 40L capacity suits done-in-a-day peak bagging and judiciously packed overnighters.
- Main fabric is ripstop nylon.
- reACTIV hipbelt has a floating pass-through design that flexes smoothly in the vertical plane while its soft construction allows comfort and mobility in all directions.
- SwingArm shoulder straps move with your stride by sliding through the bottom of the pack with a low friction cable housing. Each strap is linked to its partner with a cable to maintain an even, balanced load across both shoulders.
- Top-loading design with removable floating lid, spindrift collar and tuck-away rope strap.
- Ice tool pick pockets.
- 3-point haul system.
- Crampon straps included.
- Hydration system compatible.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.