A minimal and lightweight option for winter camping, ski touring or camping out where bugs are not an issue. It creates a shelter for 2 people plus gear, and weighs about the same as your chocolate stash. The setup requires 2 trekking poles or ski poles, but it's light enough to carry everywhere as your emergency shelter or lunch hut. The pared-back design has a single door and no vestibule, but the sloping walls create space for gear around the perimeter.
- Fabric is high-tenacity nylon, silicone treated on both sides.
- Seams are not sealed, but can be waterproofed with a sealant designed for silicone fabrics, such as McNett Sil-Net.
- Requires 2 adjustable trekking poles or ski poles for set up.
- Single zippered door with storm flap.
- Optional bug-proof inner available separately.
- Includes stuff sack, stakes and instructions.
|Fly fabric||30-denier nylon|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.1m|
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||10 x 15cm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.