Take your Black Diamond Beta Light Shelter into places with mosquitos and gnats and still sleep peacefully. The net shelter has an integrated bathtub floor to converts it into an insect-proof double wall tent. Set it up by inserting your trekking poles into the ceiling pockets and stake out the Shelter as needed. It's fast enough to rig, that you can pitch it for a lunchbreak in bug-free comfort.
- Floor fabric is ripstop nylon with a polyurethane coating.
- Walls are made of nylon mesh that keeps out even tiny insects.
- Taped seams keep our wetness.
- Requires 2 adjustable trekking poles or ski poles for set up.
- Includes stuff sack, stakes and instructions.
|Canopy mesh||Nylon mesh|
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon ripstop|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.1m|
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||15 x 28cm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.