Go anywhere, do anything from hiking to climbing to scrambling with the Nitro 26. The ReActiv™ suspension ensures that even with the hipbelt tightened, your waist can move freely in all directions, so you keep your balance when moving fast over varied terrain. An OpenAir backpanel and airy material on the straps and belt help move moisture and keep you cool.
- Made of ripstop nylon, with an abrasion-resistant nylon dobby bottom panel.
- High-flow back panel and open air fabric on shoulder straps and hipbelt keep you cool as you cover ground.
- Clamshell zippered panel provides full access to the main compartment.
- Loops for your trekking poles or ice axe.
- Bike light clip.
- Twin stretch water bottle pockets.
- Stretch hipbelt pocket holds electronics or snacks.
- Fleece lined electronics pocket and organizer pocket.
- Hydration system ready, with external access to the hydration sleeve.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.