Merrell Annex Light Trail Shoes - Men's
The shortest distance between 2 points is usually not the smoothest. In these rugged, grippy shoes, you can beeline from the car to the lookout point. Air cushioning in the heels soaks up shock and adds stability on trails or sidewalks.
- Uppers are oily leather and abrasion-resistant fabric for water resistance and durability.
- Bellows tongues keep trail debris out.
- Breathable mesh linings are treated with M-Select Fresh antimicrobial treatment to reduce odours.
- Moulded nylon arch shanks provide support.
- Memory foam footbeds provide comfort with a personal fit.
- Outsoles are Vibram® rubber for grip and durability.
- Lugs are 4.5mm deep for traction on soft, slippy surfaces.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Upper material||Leather + synthetic|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.