Hoka Conquest 2 Road Running Shoes - Men's
Support, energy return, and a responsive ride to make the miles melt beneath your feet. These performance road shoes from Hoka have a sculpted midsole that give you an accurate foot roll and dishes it with state-of-the-art cushioning and exceptionally durable soles.
- Uppers are LYCRA® ComfortFrame for lightweight performance.
- Perforated EVA Strobal board construction.
- Midsoles use full-length RMAT suspension foam with superior rebound and durability.
- Hoka CMEVA on the top of the midsole adds responsiveness.
- Meta-rocker midsoles have a shaped transition zone behind the metatarsal heads to encourage smooth fast transitions to the forefoot.
- Outsoles have strategic high-abrasion zones and provide overall lightweight traction and fluid ground contact.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.