Hoka Bondi 4 Road Running Shoes - Women's
For runners looking for an ultralight, stable performance shoe. The Bondi 4 has a low heel drop offset and an inherently stable ride. The early stage meta-rocker increases the economy of your running by providing an accurate foot roll to smooth out transitions. Designed for road running, it has enough traction for light trail running.
- Uppers are breathable air mesh with a comfort collar and minimal stitching.
- External TPU heel counters add support.
- Deep foot frames allow your foot to sink far into the midsoles for stability.
- Early-stage meta-rocker places the transition zone behind the metatarsal heads for a smooth ride and fast transition to the forefoot.
- EVA midsoles are full-length for excellent response and shock absorption and an inherently stable ride.
- 10-degree heel bevel smooths transitions.
- Outsoles are a full ground-contact design, made of high-abrasion lightweight rubber.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Cushioned and floaty|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.