So compact you have no excuses to be caught in the dark unprepared. The programmable feature lets you adjust flash settings on the fly. USB charging ensures you start your commute with a fully topped up battery.
- 4 lighting modes.
- Lithium-ion battery pack.
- OSP Technology lets you fine tune brightness and flash speeds.
- Memory recalls last mode used.
- Includes a USB cable for charging from your computer or other USB outlet.
- Clip attaches to clothes, pack tabs or the included seat post mount.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||1 red LED|
|Burn time - flash||2-200 h|
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.