Solid value and durability to make your backpacking goals a reality. With lots of pockets and burly water-resistant fabric, this pack is designed to keep your overnight gear and hut trip supplies organized. The long U-shaped zippered opening makes it easy to get inside (so you don’t have to unpack and repack when you’re looking for snacks), and all zippers have glove-friendly pullers. It’s also designed for comfort, with an easy-to-adjust padded hipbelt and foam padding lined with mesh in key carrying areas.
- Main fabric is abrasion-resistant 305-denier polyester Cordura® with a water-resistant coating.
- Base panel is incredibly durable 420-denier nylon Cordura.
- Lined with 210-denier oxford nylon.
- Base panel and lining have polyurethane coating for water-resistance.
- EVA foam padding on shoulder straps, back panel, lumbar pad and hipbelt.
- Inner zippered mesh pocket with key clip.
- Hydration sleeve and hanger (hydration reservoir not included).
- Stretch mesh side pockets hold water bottles.
- Vertical zippered front pocket has darted seams to expand to hold more gear.
- Hook-and-loop keepers hold your trekking poles when not needed.
- Short/standard size is 48L (45L body and 3L pocket).
- Standard/long size is 50L (47L body and 3L pocket).
|Main fabric||305-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.