Convertibles are brilliant: shorts, cars, now panniers. Lock your bike, remove the pannier and zip out the shoulder straps to make a backpack, keeping both hands free for getting groceries or balancing a cafeteria tray. It's big enough for your textbooks, lunch and a change of clothes, with pockets to stash your phone, keys, a water bottle and U-lock. From the bike lane to brunch, the Noe Pannier is a bag for all occasions.
- Sturdy PET polyester twill fabric is made of recycled content.
- coated bottom sheds drit and water.
- Spacious main compartment has zippered organizer pockets.
- TPU liner wipes clean easily.
- Shoulder straps zip away when not used.
- 2 stretchy side pockets fit water bottles or a U-lock
- Tote handles on top.
- Stealthy reflective hits.
|Material||100% recycled PET|
|Dimensions||42.5 x 15 x 35.5cm|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|