A freestanding shelter for protection from sun, rain, and bugs particularly useful during early- or late-season trips. Floorless, it fits right over a picnic table. Seam-sealed roof helps you laugh at the rain, and big mesh doors and side panels let the view in.
- Main fabric is 75-denier polyester with a waterproof coating - the same stuff we use on our backpacking tents!
- Poles attach with a mix of sleeves, clips, and hook and loop straps to create a strong structure.
- Generous mesh panels keep bugs out and let you enjoy the views. When it rains, deploy the removable waterproof side panels to wait out the deluge.
- Huge double doors on each side have a waterproof fabric layer that rolls up out of the way when unzipped, and a bug-proof mesh layer.
- Tie the fabric door panels out to trees, paddles or tarp poles (sold separately) to create awnings.
- Floor-free design means no worries about cooking spills. Weather skirts around the bottom keep the wind from getting underneath.
- 4 interior pockets keep you organized.
- Includes a duffle bag-style carry bag, a pole sack with integrated instruction sheet, and 6 stakes.
|Canopy fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||2.15m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||58 x 18cm|
|Pole diameter||13, 16.5mm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.