MEC Sanolina Short - Women's
Go from frisbee in the park to a prime patio spot. The casual fabric blends hemp, recycled polyester and spandex, so you can show off a brilliant jump-catch or kick back fully.
- Made of hemp, recycled polyester and spandex.
- 2 front slash and 2 back drop-in pockets.
- Elasticised waist with drawcord for a custom fit.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.