MEC Triana Dress - Women'sProduct code 5039-822
Long, flowy, and comfortable, the Triana Dress is made of a swishy blend of modal and organic cotton. It has a body-skimming empress waist and bias cut skirt that gives it a little flare.
- Made of Modal and organic cotton with a touch of spandex for stretch.
- Solid back and wide shoulder straps offer bra-strap coverage.
- Modified empress waist.
- Hem is slightly longer in the back.
- Cut on a bias, so it flares from hip to hem by about 8 inches.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.