Suspension for XC riding. An AER spring and LR cartridge offer controlled, smooth strokes.
Spacers tune the amount of travel from 80 to 120mm. Gold race-coated 32mm stanchion tubes provide plush damping and steering precision and the lockout lever makes you faster on the climbs. A superlight chassis with standard dropouts is compatible with 9mm axle hubs and can be matched with 6in. or 8in. disc brake rotors.
- Dynamic bleed cartridge uses a hybrid system that is both open bath and sealed cartridge, a low-pressure system with a compensation reservoir controlled by a coil spring instead of an air pressurized chamber.
- AER spring uses low-pressure seals that slide smoothly without friction. The negative spring offers plushness right from the beginning of the stroke. The fixed piston in the closed cartridge reduces weight as less oil is needed in the entire system.
- Gold Race Coating uses hard anodized, low-friction coating with teflon impregnation to increase small bump sensitivity and overall durability of sliding parts.
- Low speed rebound control and efficient compression lock out suits XC and all-mountain riders.
- Compatible with optional remote systems.
- Brake system: 6in. post mount max disc 185mm.
- 1-⅛in. aluminum steerer.
- Travel: 100 (80-120)mm.
- Wheel: 26 / Axle 9mm QR.
- Stanchions: 032 aluminum gold race coating.
|Disc brake mount||Yes|