High quality fork for 29ers and XC riders. The lockout and rebound (LR) system gives you rebound control at low speeds and efficient compression lock out for climbing and mountainous terrain. The low-pressure AER system and DB cartridge provides ultra-smooth flights over rough ground.
AER cartridge provides time-tested, low maintenance performance.
- Sliding seals require low pressure to glide frictionless over surfaces. Negative spring offers the plushness of a coil system from the beginning of the stroke. The fixed piston in the closed cartridge reduces weight as less oil is needed in the entire system.
- Hard anodized, low friction, Gold Race Coating with Teflon impregnation increases small bump sensitivity and overall durability of sliding parts (stanchion surface, seals, bushings).
- Dynamic bleed cartridge (DBC) uses a hybrid open bath and sealed cartridge system, with a compensation reservoir controlled by a coil spring instead of an air pressurized chamber.
- Compatible with remote operation (as an optional upgrade) to give you even more speed to control.
- Tapered aluminum steerer: 1.5in. to 1-1/8in.
- Brake system: 6in. post mount, to fit max disc of 185mm.
- Stroke is 100mm.
- Axle has 15mm QR.
- Fork length is 511mm.
- Offset is 44mm.
|Disc brake mount||Yes|