For enduro riders, the compression and rebound (CR) cartridge controlls the speed of the movement to keep the suspension smooth and the tires glued to ground. The fork travel is internally adjustable from 140 to 160mm for adjusting your compression and rebound rates on the fly.
- Smooth sliding seals glide over the surfaces with no friction at all. The negative spring offers the plushness of a coil system right from the beginning of the stroke. The fixed piston in the closed cartridge reduces weight as less oil is needed in the entire system.
- Hard anodized, low friction, Gold Race Coating with Teflon impregnation increases small bump sensitivity and overall durability of sliding parts (stanchion surface, seals, bushings).
- Dynamic bleed cartridge (DBC) uses a hybrid open bath and sealed cartridge system, with a compensation reservoir controlled by a coil spring instead of an air pressurized chamber.
- Tapered aluminum steerer: 1.5in. to 1-1/8in.
- Brake system: 6in. post mount, to fit max disc of 203mm.
- Travel is 160mm (140mm with spacers).
- Axle has 15mm QR.
|Disc brake mount||Yes|