MEC BPM Shorts 9" - Men's
MEC BPM Shorts 9" - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $35.00 From $35.00 to $48.00 $35.00 – $48.00
Free shipping on orders over $50
- Available online
- Check store availability
Sprint to the finish, strike a Warrior, or increase your reps – whatever your preferred sweat-inducer, these quick drying shorts have a breathable liner to keep you comfortable, and a stretchy lightweight fabric to keep you moving. Your go-to sports short has arrived.
- Made from a stretchy combo of recycled polyester and spandex.
- Internal boxer style liner shorts are breathable polyester and spandex.
- Pocket in the liner is accessible from the outer pocket, it holds a phone, card and keys without letting them jiggle around.
- Elasticized waist with an internal drawcord gives you two lines of defense against waistband drooping.
- 9in. inseam on the short, with a 7in. inseam on the liner.
- Solids are 85% polyester and 15% spandex; prints have a slightly softer hand and are 85% recycled polyester and 15% spandex.
The day you purchased your $5 MEC membership, you became part of a community that’s now four million members strong. You also became a shareholder in this Co-op. Your vote is both a right and a responsibility, and electing representatives you trust to provide informed oversight, passionate stewardship, and sound decision-making is an essential part of securing a vibrant future for MEC.
What you’re voting on
You choose the individuals you’d like to oversee your Co-op on the Board of Directors. Board members are the elected stewards of MEC, and serve three-year terms with the option to run again for a second term. Each year, members elect three candidates to sit on the Board.
Members also have the opportunity to vote on certain resolutions. Resolutions can provide direction to the Board, change our Rules of Co-operation, and affect the way we do business.
As a retail co-op, MEC is owned by its members and is governed by a nine-member Board of Directors elected by the membership. Our goal is strong and balanced leadership, and our nominations process helps us get there.
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
The nominations period for the 2017 election is now closed.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for people to run for our Board who possess the skills, experience and values needed for MEC to continue to grow and succeed in an increasingly competitive and complex retail environment. Three directors are elected annually and serve for a three-year term, with the option of running for a second term.
MEC’s Nominations Committee assesses all nominees to ensure they meet the minimum eligibility criteria. The Board must recommend between 4 and 9 of the candidates based on the extent to which they meet MEC’s current needs.
Need more information?
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Built-in brief|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.