MEC Continuum Pants - Men's
Trade in your sweats for a moisture wicking upgrade. Charge up one more hill, crush your barbell squats, or get in an afternoon of cragging. The cut is tapered and narrow and the fabric has an easy drape and stretch for any matter of movement.
- Polyester and spandex blend is stretch woven with 4-way stretch.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish adds rain protection.
- Wide waistband with external drawcord keeps it comfy.
- Faux fly.
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement.
- 2 hand pockets and a rear hidden zippered pocket on back hip.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.