MEC Levitate Shorts - Women's
Do not adjust your set. The Levitate Shorts have enough length through the inseam to minimize shorts crawl and makes bystander flashing a non-issue. The quick-drying fabric and comfortable, soft liner keeps things light, never clingy.
- Fabric is recycled polyester and spandex that's light and fast to dry.
- DWR sheds water and road grit.
- Clever hidden sleeve pocket on the liner (accessed from the outer short) fits your phone or MP3 player.
- Wide waistband sits comfortably across your hips.
- Waist adjusts with an external drawcord.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% recycled polyester|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Built-in brief|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.