Carry less weight and get more livability on your adventures in the ultralight Hubba Hubba NX. The StayDry vestibule has a rain gutter and adjustable bottom venting, and fabric panels on the canopy offer privacy and protection from wet and windy weather. The fly has roll-up vestibules and end vents to let you adjust the airflow to your liking.
- Large doors and vestibules offer easy access and gear storage.
- StayDry side-entry vestibules feature rain gutters to keep water from channeling into the interior as you get in or out.
- Silver grey fly creates neutral interior lighting. Red floor reflects headlamps and makes gear easy to spot.
- Colour-coded stakeout loops allow fast and easy setup.
- Rope bag-style stuff sack makes packing simple. It can be folded over to fit in oddly shaped spaces in your pack.
- Lightweight pegs and reflective guylines included.
- Design allows you to set up the fly with an optional footprint for an even lighter shelter.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||20-denier nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Nylon mesh|
|Floor fabric||30-denier nylon ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||20-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL 7001 T6 aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||0.91m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||46 x 15cm|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.84sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.