The newest, largest member of the Hubba NX tribe uses the same exceptionally light and compact materials as the other much-loved models. It accommodate 4 adults or a family (of various shapes and sizes) yet it weighs less than 3kg. The compact design and lightweight materials pack up smaller than many 2-person tents. Fabric panels on the canopy give you privacy and weather protection, while the fly has roll-up vestibules and kickstand end vents for adjusting the airflow.
- Set up the fly alone with the optional footprint for an even lighter shelter.
- Symmetrical frame maximizes headroom and remains stable in windy conditions
- Large doors and vestibules offer easy access and gear storage.
- StayDry side-entry vestibules have rain gutters to direct water away from the tent interior as you get in or out.
- Fly colour offers neutral interior lighting. Red floor makes gear easy to spot.
- Colour-coded staking loops offer fast, easy set-up.
- Wide-mouth stuff sack makes for easy packing and compresses to fit in your backpack.
- Lightweight pegs and reflective guylines included.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||20-denier nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||30-denier nylon ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||20-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL 7001 T6 aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.12m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||1.02sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||1.02sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.