This Tacx trainer packs some punch into a small footprint, and offers outstanding value as well. A powerful magnetic brake manages resistance and adjusts through 7 positions to simulate hills and headwinds. It features a simple mounting system that makes mounting your bike into the trainer quick and painless.
- Robust frame with solid back legs provide excellent stability.
- 7-position resistance switch located on the brake.
- 2 x 8 permanent-magnets control resistance.
- Maximum resistance is 700 Watts.
- Compatible with 29er wheels, road or mountain bikes.
|Ideal for||Cycle training|
How the trainer delivers resistance to the rear wheel of your bike.
|Maximum resistance at 40Km/h||700W|
|Dimensions||64 x 63.5 x 44cm|
External power supply required
If an external source is required, your trainer needs to be plugged into an outlet, or if unplugged, will have a reduced number of features.
Trainer can be folded flat for storage.