New Balance Fresh Foam Boracay Road Running Shoes - Women's
These road shoes deliver a super-smooth, ultra-cushioned ride that lets you imagine you’re training on the tropical beaches of Boracay Island. New Balance software determines the prime shape and geometry of the midsoles to deliver consistent cushioning.
- Uppers are highly breathable air mesh with neoprene stretch tongue.
- No-sew construction helps prevent chafing.
- Fresh Foam midsoles deliver the right material in the right shape to provide an ultra-cushioned ride.
- Ortholite sockliners provide a snug, comfortable fit.
- Outsoles are blown rubber for cushioning and durability.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.