A luxury ride. Premium technologies work together to deliver lasting comfort. The FantomFit uppers, T-Beam shanks and an asymmetrical heel counter provide lightweight support, while premium N2 cushioning in the heel and N2 Burst in the forefoot give you exceptional response as you push off.
- Uppers are breathable air mesh with un-stitched construction.
- Asymmetric heel counter for lateral support and stability.
- Removable insoles.
- Midsoles are Abzorb for great shock absorption.
- N2 nitrogen-infused heel cushioning.
- N2 Burst in the forefoot for a consistently springy underfoot feel.
- T-Beam lightweight shanks provide midfoot support and rigidity for smooth transitions.
- Outsoles are blown rubber for durability.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.