New Balance 1210v2 Trail Running Shoes - Men's
Take the fork that leads the long way around the lake. With a responsive ride, snug fitting uppers, and REVlite cushioning through the soles, these runners are constructed for rough surfaces and long runs.
- Uppers are FantomFit no-sew synthetic and mesh upper for lightweight comfort and a custom fit.
- Sure Lace laces are guaranteed to stay tied and have adjustable tension for a tailored fit.
- Antimicrobial treatment on collars reduces odours.
- Gusseted tongues keep debris out.
- Bumpers protect your toes from rocks and stumps.
- Low-profile N2 cusioned midsole is responsive and positions your foot close to the ground.
- REVlite foam is as responsive and durable as foams that are 30% heavier.
- Outsoles are durable Vibram® rubber with excellent grip.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.