MEC Epic Hoodie - Boys' - Children
Hood up, head out. Organic cotton gets a fleecy-feel, making your hoodie great for school, sports, hang outs, and weekends in the wild.
- Made of organic cotton with a fleecy texture.
- Cuffs and hem are organic cotton and spandex.
- Standard fit hood is fully lines.
- Easy-moving raglan sleeves.
- Kangaroo pockets with rib knit trim.
- Name label sewn in.
- Back length is 15 inches for size 3, plus an inch for every size.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% organically grown cotton|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.