Summer showers happen whether you’re prepared or not. And they usually happen on the way to a big meeting or presentation. The Rangefinder Seabag keeps your papers and electronics safe and dry, even in the biggest downpour. The spacious main compartment holds binders and tablets, and is large enough to add groceries on the way home.
- Main fabric is a heavyweight 2-layer polyester that's highly water resistant (not fully waterproof or submersible, but extremely water repellant).
- Lined with polyurethane coated nylon.
- Strategically placed welded seams add extra water resistance.
- Roll top closure is weather resistant and makes it easy to see what’s inside.
- Shoulder strap and back panel are padded with EVA foam for a comfortable fit.
- Removable sternum strap holds the bag in place while biking or running for the bus.
- Exterior pocket organizes small items and water resistant zipper helps keep water out.
|Main fabric||600-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.