A single person tent that doesn’t require you to spoon your backpack all night. This 3 season ultralight option comfortably sleeps a solo hiker, and has a huge vestibule to store your gear. The single hooped pole supports the front of the tent and to save weight, your trekking poles support the rear and the vestibule. The all-mesh canopy provides plenty of ventilation on warm nights and the silicone-treated floor and fly protects you against summer rainstorms.
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation.
- Huge vestibule keeps boots, packs and dogs protected from wind and rain.
- Single DAC aluminum hoop pole.
- Storm flap on vestibule zipper prevents water dripping into the tent when you get in and out.
- All seams are tapes with waterproof solvent free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOC’s).
- 2 interior mesh pockets for organizing gear.
- Non-freestanding design needs to be staked out – 15 super light aluminum stakes included.
- Set up requires 2 trekking poles, adjustable to 66 and 97cm.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||20-denier nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||20-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||0.97m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||14 x 43cm|
|Vestibule area (primary)||1.1sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.