This unique ultralight tent creates lots of interior room and and limits condensation inside. Single-wall construction in the sleeping area saves weight and bulk, while the area between the vestibules has a double-wall mesh canopy. So you get excellent ventilation, plus the option of rolling back the fly to make a bug-free observatory on cloudless nights.
- Tent set up requires the foot area to be staked out.
- All seams are sealed with solvent-free polyurethane tape (contains no PVC or volatile organic compounds).
- 2 doors and 2 side-winged vestibules provide venting, entry options and soggy gear storage.
- Storm flaps on vestibule zippers prevent interior drips.
- 2 interior mesh pockets keep your items organized.
- Hubbed pole system speeds set-up and provides lots of headroom.
- Canopy attaches to frame with plastic clips for speed and improved air circulation.
- Colour-coded webbing and buckles eliminate confusion during set-up.
- Reflective guylines, corner webbing and anchor points make it easy to find home at night.
- Includes 18 super light aluminum J stakes.
- Optional footprint available.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||68-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC NSL aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||0.97m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||14 x 46cm|
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.8sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.8sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.