MEC Gravity Pants - Men's
- Available prices $64.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Breathable for workouts, warm for cold trains and airport lounges, and soft for everyday wear. These are good pants. The cotton fleece is nice for yoga or a gym routine, but will also keep you cozy in ACC huts. Ribbed cuffs and an elasticized waistband look presentable, and won't move around while chasing a PR at the track.
- Organic cotton fleece fabric is highly breathable, soft and warm.
- Elasticized waistband with external drawcord.
- Front pockets, and rear pocket with snap closure to house essentials.
- Ribbed cuffs can be pulled high to get a little sun on your skin.
- 29in. inseam across all sizes.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% organically grown cotton|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product sustainability||Organically grown content|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.