MEC Pivot Sport Top - Women's
Closely skims your frame, so nothing gets in the way of your movement. The stretchy fabric dries quickly when it's cool down time, and the body fit prevents shirt droop in plank position.
- Made of polyester and spandex with a soft hand.
- Slim double straps make it stand out in a sea of racerbacks.
- Built-in bra provides light support.
- Removable cups and mesh liner.
- Centre back length is about 56cm in size medium.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Shelf bra|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.