MEC Sequence Tank - Women's
The Sequence Tank has stretch for far-reaching yoga or climbing moves, and is breathable for tempo runs or day hikes. No built-in bra, so you can choose your level of support.
- Viola, black, intense blue and asphalt heather colours are polyester spandex jersey.
- Black space dye colour is organic cotton and spandex.
- Chafe-free seams.
- Centre back length is approximately 61cm in size medium.
- Designed to pair with the MEC Intensity Bra.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.