MEC Timeless Knicker - Women's
Knickers with 4-way stretch to step high over trail obstacles and aim your toe toward just-within-reach climbing holds. The tapered fit skims your legs and the soft fabric brings a graceful drape to heated training situations.
- Made of lightweight polyester with spandex.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light precipitation.
- Wide waistband has an external drawcord to tune the fit.
- Front hand pockets.
- Back pocket has snap closure.
- Cut slightly below the knee.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.